Course outline and syllabus
This would be useful for quick offline reference. You can download and keep a copy with you.DOWNLOAD
The examination fee is not included in the course fee.
You will get access to our e-learning content, practice simulation tests, and an online participant handbook that cross-references the e-learning to reinforce what you’ve learned.
- Complete 85% of the course
- Complete one simulation test with a minimum score of 60%
The PRINCE2 Foundation training program is ideal for current or aspiring senior project managers. This certification is particularly applicable for project managers in India, Australia, Europe, and for professionals working on projects in those markets. The course is best suited for project managers, assistant project managers, team leads, project executives, software developers, and any professional aspiring to be a project manager.
There are no prerequisites to apply for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam. However, it is recommended that you have at least two years of experience in a project management environment before pursuing this certification.
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2
- Understand the purpose of the PRINCE2 roles, management products and themes
- Understand the purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes
- Understand the PRINCE2 principles