Course outline and syllabus
This would be useful for quick offline reference. You can download and keep a copy with you.DOWNLOAD
PRINCE2 Practitioner and Foundation is a world-recognized credential used in both the private and public sectors. Build your career in Project Management with a PRINCE2 certification. Globally known for its practice-driven approach to Project Management, this PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course is ideal for everyone wishing to expand their knowledge and increase their earning potential in the Project Management area. This training will increase your ability to execute projects in a business environment, validating your skills as a senior project manager.
The examination fee is not included in the course fee.
You will get access to our e-learning content, practice simulation tests, and an online participant handbook that cross-references the e-learning to reinforce what you’ve learned.
When you have completed the Prince2 training course, you will receive a course completion certificate along with a certificate stating the number of PDUs. You must complete at least 85% of the course or attend one complete batch. You must also complete one simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certifications are beneficial for professionals aspiring to become senior project managers. This PRINCE2 course is ideal for project managers, associate or assistant project managers, team leads or team managers, project executives, project engineers, and software developers.
There are no pre-requisites to begin the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course. However, to enroll for the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination, PRINCE2 Foundation Exam should be completed and passed.
When you have finished this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the seven principles, processes, and themes in the PRINCE2 guidelines
- Learn how to tailor your approach for different projects, ensuring flexibility and success in today’s dynamic work environment
- Develop a product-based planning approach for projects that helps divide them into manageable, controllable stages
- Control the use of resources and effectively manage project risk
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team tasked with managing a project
- Apply skills that complete and complement the knowledge-based approach of the PRINCE2 certification