Course outline and syllabus
This would be useful for quick offline reference. You can download and keep a copy with you.DOWNLOAD
AWS Developer training builds upon the skills learned from the AWS Technical Essentials course. This course will teach you how to write code and design scalable applications, implement application security and testing, and develop expertise with key AWS components such as S3, Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, and CloudFormation.
The examination fee is included in the course fee.
How to become AWS Certified Developer Associate:
- AWS Certification exams are administered at Kryterion testing centres in more than 750 locations worldwide.
- The AWS Certified Developer Associate exam is a combination of multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions.
For unlock the training course completion certificate, you should complete batch, one project and one simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
We recommend you the option to get AWS Certified virtually with online proctoring, selecting Pearson VUE vouchers.
The AWS Certified Developer Associate Level is designed for developers with at least one year of experience coding solutions using AWS for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
To apply for AWS Developer Associate certification, you must have fulfilled the following prerequisites:
- Completed AWS Technical Essentials course or significant hands-on professional experience with various AWS services
- Understanding of stateless and loosely coupled distributed applications
- Familiarity developing API interfaces - Basic understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Familiarity with messaging and queuing services
Enhance your proficiency with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform to develop and deploy robust cloud applications with an AWS Developer Associate Certification. This course helps you implement cloud security best practices and understand what it takes to become an AWS Developer Associate.