Course outline and syllabus
This would be useful for quick offline reference. You can download and keep a copy with you.DOWNLOAD
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma and Lean tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Students can benefit from this course by enabling themselves:
- With the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and to help their organizations adopt the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- To identify, anticipate and work to resolve issues related to the practical implementation of Lean Six Sigma.
When you apply for this certification course, you will get access to a free online course.
6sigmastudy™'s online live proctored exams allow you to take your certification exams from the comfort of your home using a webcam and a reliable internet connection. You will receive your exam results immediately after you have submitted your completed exam.
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
Upon successful completion of the exam you will get an online certificate. Your name will be added to the 6sigmastudy™ Certification Registry. You can add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two Free Exam Retakes.
The cost of exam is included in the course fee.
This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is recommended that the students undertake the FREE Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB) Course to better understand the concepts required to be certified in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) certification exam.
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria
- Plan and execute Six Sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a Six Sigma project team
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various Six Sigma tools in process and quality improvement
- Assess and manage project risks
- Significantly increase profitability through Six Sigma projects
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing Six Sigma
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills