Course outline and syllabus
This would be useful for quick offline reference. You can download and keep a copy with you.DOWNLOAD
CBAP is the elite international business analysis certification proving extensive experience in business analysis. Aligned with the standards of IIBA, this CBAP training helps you stay relevant driving business processes and achieving results. With this course, you will build expertise in the six knowledge areas: business analysis planning & monitoring, elicitation, requirements management & communication, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis and solution assessment & validation.
CBAP is the most popular business analyst certification internationally. Professionals with CBAP business analyst certification will be able to stay relevant with rapid changes in the IT industry and competencies in all aspects of business analysis.
This certification course will empower you to develop the skills to be proficient in business analysis, while also enabling you to clear your IIBA–CBAP exam in the first attempt.
- Obtain a formal CBAP training (complete at least 85% of the CBAP course, pass any course simulation exams with a bare minimum score, Submit a project and get it approved it)
- Acquire the IIBA membership and apply for the CBAP exam online on CBAP’s official website, for a total cost of $450. Exam fee structure:
- The application fee is $125 and is non-refundable (i.e. regardless of whether your application is approved or declined).
- The exam fee is $325 for IIBA members and $450 for non-members.
- The CBAP exam has a time limit of three and a half hours and consists of 120 multiple choice questions.
- Upon passing the exam, you will be awarded the CBAP certification from IIBA
- Aspiring business analysts with over seven to ten years of experience
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Project Managers
The IIBA-CBAP course requires:
- Minimum 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, 900 hours of which should be in four out of the six BABOK Guide Version 3 Knowledge areas
- A minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional - CBAP
- A Signed Code of Conduct
For more details please visit: https://www.iiba.org/certification/core-business-analysis-certifications/CBAP/
Upon completion, you’ll be able to:
- Pass the IIBA-CBAP exam
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Understand the Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Guide practices related to 30 business analysis tasks in six knowledge areas
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques
- Understand the five business analysis perspectives: Agile, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Business Architecture and Business Process Management