Course outline and syllabus
This would be useful for quick offline reference. You can download and keep a copy with you.DOWNLOAD
The Agile Scrum Master course introduces you to the concepts and best practices for Agile and Scrum. Agile is a project management approach that is well suited for projects that are complex and uncertain, and more than 50 percent of Agile projects use Scrum, making it the most popular Agile method. This course will help you build the requisite skills and expertise to pass the certification exam on the first attempt.
You’ll become an expert in Scrum, enhancing your ability to develop and deliver high-quality products to your customers and apply Scrum concepts to your organization. With the practical application of Agile methodologies through hands-on projects on JIRA, you will be able to maximize business value while mitigating potential risks.
This Agile Scrum Master online certification training enables you to deliver products in functional stages, improve collaborations, and create a flexible process where changes are less impactful on project quality, cost, and timing.
Firstly, after successful completion of course and evaluation of the JIRA projects, you will be eligible to receive a course completion certificate. For that you have to:
- Complete at least 85% of the course or attend one complete batch.
- Complete one project and one simulation test with a minimum score of 65%.
After the completion the course, please register with EXIN to purchase the exam voucher and schedule your web proctored exam online.
The EXIN Agile Scrum Master certification exam is an online test comprising of 40 questions, for a duration of 90 minutes. The minimum pass percentage is 65% (that is 26/40).
Upon passing the exam successfully you will be awarded the Agile Scrum Master certification from EXIN.
The certification is valid for lifetime and there is no renewal cost.
The Agile Scrum Master certification course is best suited for:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Scrum Master certification
There are no particular eligibility criteria for the Agile Scrum Master course; it is suited for any professional aspiring to a career in management.
- Become proficient in Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Facilitate daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning, and sprint reviews
- Capable of producing different Scrum artifacts, including the product backlog, sprint backlog, finished deliverables, and the definition of done
- Implement a distributed Scrum over teams spread across geographies
- Grow into a Scrum Master role with any organization implementing Scrum
- Setup and handle projects on a JIRA cloud site
- Pass the EXIN Agile Scrum Master exam on your first attempt
- Apply best practices crucial for getting the maximum value from the Scrum methodology