Course outline and syllabus
This would be useful for quick offline reference. You can download and keep a copy with you.DOWNLOAD
The EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation certification training is a certification that validates your knowledge in Agile methodologies and Scrum practices. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development, while Scrum practices include software development by cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing working code at the end of each iteration or sprint. You’ll become Scrum-qualified, enhancing your ability to develop and deliver high-quality products and apply Scrum concepts on the job.
This Agile Scrum Master Foundation online certification training enables you to deliver products in functional stages, improve collaborations, and create a flexible process where changes are less impactful on project quality, cost, and timing.
After the completion the course, please register with EXIN to purchase the exam voucher and schedule your web proctored exam online.
Upon passing the exam successfully you will be awarded the Agile Scrum Foundation certification from EXIN.
- Individual contributors such as developers, testers and architects who are working on or likely to work on Scrum projects
- Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Product owners, business analysts and customers of Scrum projects
- Senior managers or PMO members governing Scrum projects
- Professionals already proficient in any software development methodology
There are no eligibility criteria for taking the agile certification exam, but the course is primarily targeted at Scrum Masters and Agile enthusiasts who are responsible for the successful use or roll-out of Agile and Scrum in a project or enterprise.
- Describe Agile methodologies
- Discuss Scrum roles, ceremonies and artifacts
- Plan, execute, monitor and track Scrum projects
- Understand advanced Scrum topics
- Absorb Agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of Scrum
- Effectively apply Scrum in your organizations