Course outline and syllabus
This would be useful for quick offline reference. You can download and keep a copy with you.DOWNLOAD
This CISA course helps you gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems (IS) and learn the guidelines, standards, and best practices of protecting them. The CISA online training course enhances your understanding of the information system audit process and how to adequately protect it.
For unlock the training course completion certificate, you should complete 85% of the course and one simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
To become a CISA certified professional, you must meet the following requirements:
- Pass the CISA examination
- Submit an application for CISA certification
- Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
- Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education Program
- Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards
For additional information, please visit ISACA’s CISA page: http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor/How-to-Become-Certified/Pages/default.aspx.
CISA exam is conducted thrice in a year in the months of July, September and December. To find the exam locations & dates go to (www.isaca.org/certification/pages/exam-locations.aspx).
ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale from 200 to 800. For example, the scaled score of 800 represents a perfect score with all questions answered correctly; a scaled score of 200 is the lowest score possible and signifies that only a small number of questions were answered correctly. You need to achieve a score of 450 or higher to pass the CISA Exam.
This course can be taken by IS/IT auditors, IT compliance managers, chief compliance officers, chief risk and privacy officers, security heads, and security managers.
To get your CISA certification, you need to:
- Submit the complete application within five years from the date of initially passing the examination.
- Get all the experience you’ve listed verified by your employers. The experience should have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the date of application, or within five years of passing the examination.
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification course provides you the skills required to govern and control enterprise IT and perform an effective security audit. Aligned with the latest edition of the CISA exam (2019) it upskills you to protect information systems.